गांव का प्यार (seeds) आपके द्वार
गांव का प्यार (seeds) आपके द्वार is a Participative reading and Environment conservation program by students of the Gyan-key Library hanger Initiative. The students along with the postcards send seeds (2-4seeds) of plants to the donor (The one who donated a Gyan-key Library hanger to their school). The donors sow these seeds in pots or premises and document the growth of the plants.
Steps to sow the seeds:
- Dip the seeds in warm water for a day
- Fill the tray or pot with soil
- Add home manure (kitchen waste) to the pot
- Sow the seed at a depth of 2cm
- Keep the pot in direct or indirect sunlight
- Water them alternate day
- Let the seeds germinate
- Document the growth of the germinated seeds in a record book, take photographs/video and send it on what’s app to 7843015915.
We are sure, You and the kids in your family will enjoy this activity. This participative activity is a small step to protect our environment.